In the spirit of sharing here’s a collection of stats and approaches we’ve been working with for clients.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- JWT Business Card powered by Blippar
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- A Page 3 girl, Rankin and a WTF moment for Testicular Cancer Awareness
- Social media campaign diagram
- Daily Mail Fail
- Why does video seem longer on different devices?
- Developing digital campaign strategies and the role of brand planning in the future
- Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement
- What is UX?