In the spirit of sharing here’s a collection of stats and approaches we’ve been working with for clients.
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- @mattbaggetta sounds interesting, I'll take a look 3 hours ago
- @SonaliT very interesting. Again it's almost as spec'ed out in the Service Def doc... Ahhh... 3 hours ago
- “@randfish: GigaOm wrote about Moz's move to a hybrid cloud today: gigaom.com/2013/12/07/wan… we'll be spending ~$270K instead of ~$840K/month” 3 hours ago
- Sega Megadrive #museumofredundanttechnology instagram.com/p/hqlOssERwV/ 9 hours ago
- The catching up after the air traffic chaos is currently giving West London a bad taste of future life under the third Heathrow runway 14 hours ago
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Who am I?
- Mobile Social Networking and Social Periphery/Ambient Intimacy diagram
- So what is planning and strategy now we're all digital?
- History Books
- images & sources
- A quick look at FFFFound.com for #makeachartday
- A Page 3 girl, Rankin and a WTF moment for Testicular Cancer Awareness