Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches.
Tweets that mention Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement « David j Carr | Digital fragments and Brand Reality Creative -- Topsy.com -
April 22, 2010
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by David J Carr. David J Carr said: Social Marketing, Listening & Engagement – a bit of background then an approach to workflow: http://bit.ly/aTLtfk [...]
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- Create your own infrastructure “@IntoMobile: Google Reportedly To Devlop Wireless Networks in Emerging Markets bit.ly/10YqWkJ” 3 hours ago
- “@DrJones: first direct: The unexpected bank: youtu.be/eOYeYeX7NBo #unexpectedtweet” 11 hours ago
- BBC Invents Radio That Tailors Content To Its Listener: bit.ly/14HmaJd 12 hours ago
- Quick, build more runways so we can send more planes on fire over London! #heathrow 17 hours ago
- #unexpectedtweet youtube.com/watch?v=GhNaov… 1 day ago
- JWT Business Card powered by Blippar
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- Social media campaign diagram
- A Page 3 girl, Rankin and a WTF moment for Testicular Cancer Awareness
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement
- Developing digital campaign strategies and the role of brand planning in the future
- What is UX?
- Why does video seem longer on different devices?
- Daily Mail Fail