Here’s a nice bit of smashing, crashing and general rugby mayhem played out across the streets of Hong Kong. By men dressed as toy soldiers, cowboys, disco kids, centurions, vikings etc etc. It also features Jason Robinson and George Gregan. And it’s for HSBC! HSBC 7s Fancy dress street rugby…
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- Fingers crossed one of the #Xfactor people does 'Song for Guy' and forgets the lyric 13 hours ago
- "What a comprehensible and memorable perfume ad" said no one, ever. 13 hours ago
- @expereal Ahh, I'm in London so can't catch up but it's a lovely tool 2 days ago
- More reindeer @ JWT instagram.com/p/hgaf-0ER64/ 3 days ago
- “@lee_john: Awesome: @generalelectric rethinks #social again, now 3D-printing gifts for Twitter followers. bit.ly/1iwTCw3" 4 days ago
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Who am I?
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- A quick look at FFFFound.com for #makeachartday
- images & sources
- History Books
- So what is planning and strategy now we're all digital?
- Social media campaign diagram
- Mobile Social Networking and Social Periphery/Ambient Intimacy diagram
- 2010 Digital Trends, Ideas and Technologies (Part 1)