Here’s a nice bit of smashing, crashing and general rugby mayhem played out across the streets of Hong Kong. By men dressed as toy soldiers, cowboys, disco kids, centurions, vikings etc etc. It also features Jason Robinson and George Gregan. And it’s for HSBC! HSBC 7s Fancy dress street rugby…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- “@DrJones: first direct: The unexpected bank: youtu.be/eOYeYeX7NBo #unexpectedtweet” 5 hours ago
- BBC Invents Radio That Tailors Content To Its Listener: bit.ly/14HmaJd 7 hours ago
- Quick, build more runways so we can send more planes on fire over London! #heathrow 11 hours ago
- #unexpectedtweet youtube.com/watch?v=GhNaov… 23 hours ago
- @willsh should be a standard transition in Keynote 1 day ago
- Social media campaign diagram
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- JWT Business Card powered by Blippar
- Developing digital campaign strategies and the role of brand planning in the future
- A quick look at FFFFound.com for #makeachartday
- Daily Mail Fail
- Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement
- Why does video seem longer on different devices?
- A Page 3 girl, Rankin and a WTF moment for Testicular Cancer Awareness