User Experience and considering the consumer’s entire journey and needs is a central part of digital planning. Here’s a short introduction to User Experience I did for JWT Planning Academy. It’s not exhaustive but it touches on a lot of things that cleverer people have said…
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- More reindeer @ JWT instagram.com/p/hgaf-0ER64/ 1 day ago
- “@lee_john: Awesome: @generalelectric rethinks #social again, now 3D-printing gifts for Twitter followers. bit.ly/1iwTCw3" 1 day ago
- Inspecting the recent purchases #innovation #books instagram.com/p/hecelRkR0m/ 1 day ago
- The IT Crowd 'Anti-piracy' ad is one of the greatest things ever 1 day ago
- 'Too good to check' used to be a warning to editors not to jump on bullshit stories. Now it’s a business model." slate.com/blogs/weigel/2… 1 day ago
- Social media campaign diagram
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- Orange Drum Machine is Eyeblaster Campaign of the Month (No. 2!)
- Infographic for tea and coffee drinkers
- Orange Find the Right Smartphone Site
- JWT Business Card powered by Blippar
- Tron in pop-up book form (and other digital pop-ups)
- iPhones and the App Economy - what, how and why?