User Experience and considering the consumer’s entire journey and needs is a central part of digital planning. Here’s a short introduction to User Experience I did for JWT Planning Academy. It’s not exhaustive but it touches on a lot of things that cleverer people have said…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- “@jbandi: Turns out that the "evil waterfall" can't be blamed for all the problems in software industry. #postagile bit.ly/XVx2mS” 1 day ago
- RT @RegalMermaid: BENADRYL ® Social Pollen Count. To get live and local pollen info download the app here: benadryl.co.uk/social-pollen-… 1 day ago
- RT @lucamacis: I was wondering why I have been sneezing all day. Turns out the pollen count is high! benadryl.co.uk/social-pollen-… 1 day ago
- @virginmedia I'm sure you can remove all your faulty hardware. If I ever get off hold with your callcentre maybe they can do it? 1 day ago
- @virginmedia yes, repeatedly. They're no use. The service is no use. It'll just break again. 1 day ago
- Social media campaign diagram
- Social Media monitoring and the spectrum of online relationships
- Spectrum of online relationships diagram
- Developing digital campaign strategies and the role of brand planning in the future
- 2010 Digital Trends, Ideas and Technologies (Part 1)
- The changing nature of interactive creative (2009 Trends)
- Listerine Mouth vs Life - Youtube fun and games and Autoplaylists