User Experience and considering the consumer’s entire journey and needs is a central part of digital planning. Here’s a short introduction to User Experience I did for JWT Planning Academy. It’s not exhaustive but it touches on a lot of things that cleverer people have said…
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- A bigly success @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/williamjordann… 8 hours ago
- Amazon unveils Echo Look, a selfie camera to help you choose what to wear theguardian.com/technology/201… 11 hours ago
- We've hit peak Truman Brewery @ The Old Truman Brewery instagram.com/p/BTW3iw0jXJJ/ 13 hours ago
- Private Eye's Hypocrite of the Year Award looks like a shoe in this year twitter.com/danieljhannan/… 19 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: $699 subscription artisan wifi juicer -this reminds be of that argument about now diminishing returns to innovation: https… 21 hours ago