A presentation looking at a decade (& more) of eCommerce growth, the fragmentation of user journeys into a multi-channel experience and the new world and innovations of Social Commerce.
“People will interact with any channel they want, when they want.” Here’s two eCommerce strategy diagrams I did to illustrate that fact. Hopefully I’ll be able to share the full presentation soon.
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- @UKLabour muppet 12 hours ago
- Call it Trumpicare? twitter.com/foxnews/status… 12 hours ago
- @paulnuttallukip congratulations on winning Copeland & the Six Nations 12 hours ago
- Congratulations @potus @realDonaldTrump your administration is now criminal: Trump & Russia theguardian.com/us-news/2017/f… 13 hours ago
- @David_Cameron @Conservatives probably best you remained silent after destroying the country 13 hours ago