A presentation looking at a decade (& more) of eCommerce growth, the fragmentation of user journeys into a multi-channel experience and the new world and innovations of Social Commerce.
“People will interact with any channel they want, when they want.” Here’s two eCommerce strategy diagrams I did to illustrate that fact. Hopefully I’ll be able to share the full presentation soon.
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- RT @JolyonMaugham: That's Donald Tusk who invited the UK to: "assess the outcome of the negotiations and determine if Brexit is really in t… 8 hours ago
- "until she comes to true glory & is welcomed back to this House as a 21st century Gloriana" Jacob Rees-Mogg has been at nanny's sherry again 8 hours ago
- @markritson @faris yes. Never forget the fraud. So much fraud. 9 hours ago
- @faris they were scared of maths & tech. The industry's 2 silver bullets. 15 hours ago
- @faris and yet the potential was/is great. Sadly Programmatic these days reminds me of the Cobra Effect. People didn't want to understand it 15 hours ago