Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches.
Tweets that mention Social Marketing, Listening and Engagement « David j Carr | Digital fragments and Brand Reality Creative -- Topsy.com -
April 22, 2010
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by David J Carr. David J Carr said: Social Marketing, Listening & Engagement – a bit of background then an approach to workflow: http://bit.ly/aTLtfk […]
Implementing Social Marketing for business and communication, a remix of some previous ideas and some new approaches and workflows.
A collection of statistics, examples and ideas about the iPhone App Economy and mobile media.
Digital Trends for 2010 based around 4 themes including: Real-time, Won’t believe the hype, Good cause/Cause Good and Developing a Playful Side.
Planning and strategy needs to be more about doing. It needs to be involved in collaborative agile scrums with creatives or technologists to help shape the structure and effectiveness of a response, not just had over a brief.
An approach to Social Media strategy, monitoring and measurement based on the spectrum of online relationships.
- Bannon won't like that twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 45 minutes ago
- @bud_caddell a fetishisation of "strength" & nationalism? 1 hour ago
- @Whatleydude @Campaignmag might catch on 2 hours ago
- medium.com/open-strategy/… 4 hours ago
- He's not censored. The Paedophile-apologist & renown Princess Diana Impersonating self-publicising hate monger can… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago