- The cloud is…distributing, accessing and publishing everywhere and sharing with everyone – including and especially yourself on all your devices
- Your machine does very little, it contacts the net and displays information/applications in the most appropriate fashion to the device at hand.
- It is WiFi enabled interactivity broken out into the real world
- Mobile to be dominant platform for connecting to net worldwide (already is in Japan)
- Even voice calls powered by internet & SMS/Texts become IM clients
- More access means more people sharing information, entertainment and functionality
- Stronger connections between people than with brands. Brands must try to facilitate these connections. Show don’t tell.
- Bluring between the product, social element, interactive film, site, app etc.
- The Crowd is…people shaping products/services and trialing them digitally – active engagement & opensource. People using technology to share and take control.
Next…2 Further Convergence
Back to…2009 Interactive Trends